Monday, May 10, 2010

First Day

Today was the first day of my senior project at the Development office at Proctor Academy. I begun by being introduced to the variety of employees that work there. After that Chuck Will and I walked over to the bookstore to ask Alex Estin for a list of seniors for the senior slide show that will be played during the day of graduation. Then we went to talk to Patty Durkin to try and set up a time where I might be able to interview the head of trustees, Mark Loehr. Chuck and I went back over to the Development office and I got to work on beginning a senior slide show. After working on that for a little longer than an hour I attended a development meeting. Where all of the employees got together and discussed their current whereabouts with work, whether it were managing transportation for the senior cruise or something else having to do with the upcoming graduation. That was just about all I did for today and I left from there to go to class, I worked from about 9am-12pm.

1 comment: